ALL PLAY GOVERNED BY USGA RULES OF GOLF
This course is rated by the USGA as to be played by a standard foursome in 4:00 (@:00 per side). Player Assistance staff may require you to move ahead, as necessary, to get back on time.
- Environmentally Sensitive Area - is marked with white stakes with a green top and entrance is prohibited. IF an environmentally sensitive area interferes with the intended stance or swing the player may find the nearest point of relief, no nearer the hole and drop within one club-length of that spot. If a ball lies outside of these stakes it is considered out of bounds.
- Flower beds are considered ground under repair.
- Water hazard: Yellow stakes.
- Lateral Hazard: Red stakes.
- All yardage markers are measured to center of green.
Red: 100 yards - White: 150 yards - Blue: 200 yards - Gold: 250 yards
- Hole placement marked by flag color.
Red: Front - Yellow: Middle - Blue: Back